Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Beginning!

Alright guys this is the beginning of a new chapter, a new phase. Im starting this blog to help record the events of life that tend to get washed over. Sounds good right? You may be reading this and knowing me may not believe that i'm gonna keep it up, but don't be fooled, you never know!

Fact:
I attend North Park University.
I have a slight obsession with frisbee
My phone is always dead or about to die
My stomach is a bottomless pit as well as a garbage disposal

Fiction:
I have a pet Rhino
I like money
I don't know what a hookah is

Fo REAL!

Im spending this summer in Africa guys and i plan to keep this blog updated on how i am doing with the process of getting myself down there, where i will be staying, what i will be doing and how you could help me in the process. I would love to hear from you guys, whether its offering me help in anyway such as prayer, suggestions or taking action helping financially or physically! Thanks..

Peace Easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is now working... drop a comment on something you resonate with. or just anything...